To minimize the side effects, to continue exercising and working normally and not being tired all the time, to not overwhelme your body and your brain with drasic diet changes, Nutrichef create the 4-week Keto starter.
The Ketogenic diets deliver plenty of protein and fat, with controlled amounts of carbs. This diet uses body fat as energy, meaning your body will use excess fat to function and induce lose weight.
- Diet Assessment and meal plan design: We will assess your current diet, especially your carbohydrate consumption, to determine the starting point. And we move progressively to achieve the keto level.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner: For this specific program and to get all the benefits, we highly recommend that you let us control all your daily meals, which will be prepared daily by Chef DK, with your progression in mind.You won’t have to time calculating calories, or searching Google for recipes, or worrying about what's going on in your body.
- One delivery daily: Monday through Friday.
- Direct access to our health coaching services: During those 4 weeks, you will have unlimited access by email, phone, and Line to our health coach.
Click on the Start Now button below where you will be directed to start by first creating a Nutrichef account, then you can proceed with the check out. Once done, you will receive an order confirmation and shortly after that the New Customer Survey. The survey is a questionnaire that will provide the Nutrichef team with enough information to design your meal plan specifically for you, which includes your progression plan, portion size, all while ensuring the highist standard of customer service, including delivery.
When your meal plan is ready, Nutrichef's health coach will schedule a phone call to go over the proposed meal plan with you.
It takes approximately 24-36 hours from the checkout to your first delivery.
You can start your program any day of the week, pause the program anytime with 24 hour notice, and cancel at any time.
|What can you eat?||What you should avoid?|
Here’s a short list of what you can eat on a keto-friendly diet:
A larger amount of high-fat foods, such as:
A moderate amount of protein, such as:
A tiny amount of low-carbohydrate vegetables, including:
Any food that is high in carbs should be limited.
Here is a list of foods that need to be reduced or eliminated on a ketogenic diet:
- Sugary foods: Soda, fruit juice, smoothies, cake, ice cream, candy, etc.
- Grains or starches: Wheat-based products, rice, pasta, cereal, etc.
- Fruit: All fruit, except small portions of berries, such as strawberries.
- Beans: Peas, kidney beans, etc.
- Root vegetables and tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, etc.
- Low-fat or diet products: These are highly processed and often high in carbs.
- Some condiments or sauces: These often contain sugar and unhealthy fat.
- Unhealthy fats: Limit your intake of processed vegetable oils, mayonnaise, etc.
- Alcohol: Due to their carb content, many alcoholic beverages can throw you out of ketosis.
- Sugar-free diet foods: These are often high in sugar alcohols, which can affect ketone levels in some cases. These foods also tend to be highly processed.
All our prices include tax and one daily deliver from Monday to Friday.
The prices are for 4 weeks program, includes breakfast, lunch and dinner either for 5 days a week or 7 days a week.