Digital Marketing Specialist
Nutrichef is expanding and looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join us.
We have an amazing working environment and provide a great learning platform with lots of hands-on experience of not only cooking Nutritiously designed delicious meals but also to learn the details of running a successful food business.
If you believe on health and wellness and have related experience this is an opportunity for you to grow with us.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as Sales and Operation teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including nutrichef.net (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Head of Operations.
Desired Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
2 years of experience in digital marketing
Core Competency Requirements
Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro-sites, and social media applications.
Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
Nutrichef is a sustainable food concept, born in the minds of a group of friends passionate about revolutionizing Asia’s food industry. Nutrichef is the only of its kind in Bangkok, maintaining authenticity and tradition while experimenting with fresh ideas, cooking methods, and organic ingredients.
Our goal is to make it easier to access food that is delicious and nutritious, while supporting today’s ‘on-the-go’ lifestyle. What started in 2015 as a mere idea has, today, evolved into a leading name in serving meals packed with heart and soul. We serve discerning individuals seeking alternative ways to access clean, environmentally-conscious, and of course, divine culinary experiences.
Contact email@example.com for more details.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org