1. WHAT IS NUTRICHEF?
Nutrichef is a premium meal delivery service that brings together fresh ingredients and nutritiously delicious recipes to create dietician-designed or tailored-made meals straight to your home or office.
2. How is Nutrichef different from other meal delivery programs?
All our meals are designed, tested, and approved by our registered dieticians and nutritionists to ensure every meal you receive is tasty and good for your body.
- We offer fresh, gourmet meal programs that address your personal goals and needs.
- We offer tailor-made meals, created by our in-house chefs and dieticians, just for you.
- The proteins we use in every meals are all-natural and without added hormones or steroids.
- We offer vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free meal options.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further special request.
3. How does it work?
Your meals are freshly cooked in our kitchen and delivered once every day, within the half-hour time slot that you request. Our delivery service starts at 06:00am.
You can choose a program running three, five or seven days per week, from Monday until Sunday. Daily delivery is from Monday until Friday.
You can choose the start date to be any day of the week. Our boxes are labelled with the type of meal (“Breakfast”, “Lunch” etc.) so you can easily know in which order you have to eat your meals.
You will receive your daily menu attached to your delivery bag with the description of the meals, so you know what you are having.
4. How do I select the right meal plan for me?
In case you don’t know which program to choose, we offer three different ways for you to select one:
- Ask our team! We are available via chat, email (email@example.com) or Line @Nutrichef. Please share your gender, age, body stats and physical activity level. Also tell us if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- Health Coach Consultation: Besides helping you in choosing the best program to meet your goal, our in-house Health Coach would provide a personal coaching for you to have a comprehensive nutrition experience and learn how to achieve a healthy life balance. The price is 1,600 Baht for the consultation and we are pleased to refund this amount if you join a Nutrichef Plan for two weeks or more
5. Can I choose the meals from a menu?
We do not provide menu for selection. Our meal planning and kitchen teams create one menu for each day and verify the total calories and macros for each program. If a client wants to omit an ingredient or has specific restrictions, we create the menu and cook accordingly. Our recipes have been designed to please to a greater majority, always with the focus on the harmony between great tastes and healthy living.
6. Where are your ingredients from?
We are extremely careful in the selection of our ingredients and strive to ensure high quality products at a fair price, which is not always an easy task in Bangkok. The sources of all our protein are from high quality. Our chicken is cage-free hormone-free grain-fed antibiotic-free. Our meat is grass fed, hormone and antibiotic-free and imported.
We work with local suppliers to source as much organic products as possible: we serve Organic eggs, Coconut Yogurt, Granola, Soybean, Blackbean, Whole wheat Pasta, buckwheat and more.
7. How do I do if there are some ingredients that I cannot eat?
After you sign-up you will reserve a welcome email includes a survey about to tell us your allergies, your health condition, your food preferences and more to help us serve you the right meals. Our in-house Health Coach with Chef will go through all the information and design the perfect meal plan for you. Our Health Coach may schedule a phone call with you to get further information if needed.
Some meal adaptation may require an additional cost on top of the regular price, depending on the complexity to remove and replace them. Most of the dietary restrictions will not be charged. If there is an additional cost, you will receive an email or a phone call from our team to explain the reason and to get your approval.
This additional fee is suggested to compensate the extra time and work for our menu planning and kitchen teams, as well as the extra cost to replace the ingredients to omit. Please understand that omitting one or two ingredients does not just consist in removing these ingredients from the meals as we want to ensure good balance between great taste, healthy produce and of course, meet the required macros.
For gluten-free or dairy-free diets or other food intolerance, feel free to share with us! Or we have the tailor made program that we can always tailor to your needs!
8. How do I pay for my meals?
You have access to different payment methods:
- Our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank Transfer: Deepanker Khosla - Bangkok Bank - 0308097948
- Cash on delivery to our driver (please advise us via email if you want to use this method)
9. How soon do I start receiving my meals?
Generally, any orders will be processed within a day and get delivered in two to three days upon submission. If you have any specific request, please email us at email@example.com
10. How does the delivery work?
We deliver your meals once every day. Our delivery service starts at 06:00 am and you can choose a half-hour time slot to receive your d elivery .
We are also able to provide evening delivery (starting from 5.30pm) so you can have your meals the day before if you find this alternative more convenient for you.
You can let us know if you have any requirement regarding delivery (leave at reception, leave by the door, etc.) and we will advise our couriers accordingly.
Delivery charge is included in the plan price for one address per day. You can add a second delivery for the same day at the check out.
You can change your deliver address until 12 hours before the scheduled delivery.
11. Can I change the delivery schedule of my orders?
Yes. We are very flexible and you can suspend your meal, as long as 36-hour notice is given during office hours.
You can change your delivery time or address 12-hours notice during office hours. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Line @Nutrichef.
Our office hours are: 7am to 8pm on week day and 10am to 5pm on the weekend.
12. How do I re-heat the food?
You can heat your meals in the microwave, simply remove the lid before reheating. Another option is to reheat your food on the stovetop after taking the food out of the box. We recommend to remove all fresh fruit and sauce containers before heating your meals. We recommend heating your meals 2-3 minutes depending on the power of your microwave.
13. When should I eat my Nutrichef meals?
You should eat your Nutrichef meals every 2-3 hours. Start by enjoying your breakfast within 1 hours after waking up. This will jumpstart your metabolism and get your systems going. You can enjoy your first snack 2-3 hours later. Your meal plan has been designed to provide you with essential nutrients necessary for optimal energy and nutrition.
14. Is Nutrichef eco-friendly?
As a supporter of long-term environmental sustainability, we make sure all our food is all-natural and comes from sustainable sources. Our packaging is biodegradable so that you can enjoy our meals to their fullest. All this because we believe a green, healthy lifestyle is as important as the delicious food you eat.
Additionally, you can also support our effort to reduce carbon footprint by returning them to us in the next delivery.
15. Return and Refund policy
If you are requesting to cancel or change your order that is being processed, you must contact us at least 3 business days before the start of your delivery or we will not accept any change or cancellations. Prior change and cancellations are at our discretion and a refund of the total price of any canceled order will be transferred back to the PayPal account or credit card or bank account that was used to place the order. There will be 3,000 Baht admin fee for any cancellations.
To request a cancellation please email us at email@example.com
16. How to contact your customer support?
Our Customer service phone line is available 7 days a week (7am to 8pm on week day and 10am to 5pm on the weekend) at 02-258-4744
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, @Line or on our facebook page and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.